🍰 ‘BAKED’ MOCHA BANANA CARROT OATCAKE 🍰
I needed to up my calories for the next 2 weeks as I din notice I have lost weight for these couple of days. So I loaded my oatmeal this morn with lots of goodness. This portion is double my usual portion and tbh i have a hard time finish this bowl although its very good 😌.
P/s: it looks like a bowl of blackforest isnt it? 🤣🤣🤣
SWIPE NEXT FOR TEXTURE ——->>>
– 40g mixed oats (rolled + instant)
– 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
– 10g of protein powder (chocolate) / cocoa powder
– 5g of ground flax
– 50ml of ☕️ Americano
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1 drop of vanilla essence
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 tablespoon of raisin
FLAVOUR for the OATMEAL:
– 1/2 cup of grated carrots 🥕
– -1/2 of medium banana (mashed)
* Combine all ingredients except carrots.
* Layer and repeat oatmeal, carrots, nuts then chocolate sauce into a bowl.
* Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. (I checked my mug at 2 minutes and then let it cook 1 minute more.)
– dark Chocolate sauce (melt 1 tspn coconut oil + 15g of dark choco)
– Granolas, seeds, nuts
– Greek yogurt
– cinnamon almond butter from amazingrazemy