🥕 BUNNY’s OATMEAL w CREAM CHEESE YOGURT 🥕
Seen a lot of people posting carrot cake oatmeal. So here is my version ☺️. I would prefer a more cakey version but i added too much milk AGAIN. 🙁 its okay. Will try it again.
Recipe: (for the carrot oatmeal)
– 15g of instant oats
– 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
– 2 tablespoon of ground flax
– 50ml of oat milk
– 1 cup of grated 🥕
– mix in chop walnuts
Recipe: (for the yogurt)
– 1 tablespoon cream cheese
– 2 tablepoon of greek yogurt
– dash of cinnamon
– my homemade honey cinnamon granola nuts
– lindt 99% dark chocolate
– homemade apple sauce
*Cook the carrot oatmeal on the stove to porridge texture. Refrigerate overnight.
* Next day, to heat up: Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. (I checked my mug at 2 minutes and then let it cook 1 minute more.)
* Top with yogurt, fruits and granola nuts.