🍞 MICROWAVE 🍫 🍓 FRENCH TOAST 🍞
I don’t wanna exaggerate it but probably the best microwave french toast I ever make. No need to cook on stove, just pop it in the mircowave and you get it there. 😍🤤😍 As I write this post, I wish I could have make a bigger batch. Anyway, this is the recipe.
SWIPE NEXT FOR THE VIDEO AND TEXTURE CHECK —->>>
Serve for 1:
– 3 small piece of stale sourdough bread
– 1 tablespoon of greek yogurt
– 3 tablespoon of almond milk
– 1 egg
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 drop of vanilla essence
Mix this batter and soak the bread preferably 1 hr before baking it to let the bread soak up all the moisture. Pls use a stale bread or if u must use a fresh bread, toast it up to dry ur bread first.
After 1 hr, layer your bread with some frozen fruits and chocolate sauce. I made my 🍫 sauce by melting dark chocolate with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
Microwave on high for 2 min then check, and another 1 min. Your cooked french toast should be semi solid. Let it cool then remove from the microwave. Top with your desired toppings.
– vanilla greek yogurt (greek yogurt with a drop of vanilla essence)
– strawberries 🍓
– amazingrazemy cinnamon almond butter
– crushed nuts n seeds