🍊 NO-BAKE COCOA ORANGE TART 🍫
Today is an easy no bake tart recipe. Pair with my store-bought NAKD BAR in my fave cocoa orange flavour. 😋
My take on this:
– its not as sweet as other brands nutty bar
– very chocolateeeyy and the orange flavour is distinct but not overpowering
– sweetness comes from the orange flavouring and dates
– there is not a lot of nuts, stated only 40% of cashew but I couldn’t taste any as it was all crushed
– chewy as it made mainly made from dates
– gluten, wheat and dairy free.
– overall: i would give a rating of 4/5. Coz i love cocoa orange flavour.
– Retail at RM 5.90/ bar.
– Would I buy it again? YES ☺️
SWIPE NEXT FOR THE BOINK BOINK ——>>
Now onto the recipe:
– 15g of instant oats
– 5g of rolled oats
– 10g of ground flaxseed
– 15g of nutasty.my cookie PB
– 3 tablespoon of almond milk.
Shape into a tart in a ramekin and chill it for 30min to harden .
The cocoa orange filling:
– 1 teaspoon of gelatin (bloom and dissolve)
– 5 tablespoon of almond milk
– 1 tablespoon of greek yogurt
– 1 tablespoon of orange juice
– 10g of chocolate protein powder/ cocoa powder
Mixed everything and pour into the tart base. Chill it overnight in the fridge.
– 1 teaspoon of orange juice
– 10g of dark chocolate (melted)
Glaze it on top of the tart.
– orange slice
– nakdwholefoods cocoa orange bar
– seeds, nuts