🧇 TARO OAT-FLAX WAFFLE 🧇 ɢ-ꜰ / ᴠ
I always love a good crunchy Belgium style waffle. Of course, me a very health conscious person, decided to make a low carb waffle using taro aka yam. This is something new to me too. Its my first time making these and tbh, to my surprise it turns out great. 😌 but pls don’t expect the texture to be like the traditional one. After all, like I said IT IS A HEALTHIER VERSION.
I pre-made these waffle a night before and store in the refrigerator to save time.
Then, I give it a heat up and added crunchiness using the toaster.
Recipe: (make 5 pcs of small waffle)
– 25g of taro cube (mashed)
– 10g of instant oats
– 10g of ground flaxseed
– 1 egg (can omit if u want it vegan free)
– 50ml of almond milk (depends on the consistency)
– 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
– 1 drops of vanilla essence
– 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 tablespoon of yogurt
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– dragon fruit puree with chobani greek yogurt
– Chopped nuts
– amazingrazemy Cinnamon Almond butter
Preheat waffle iron.
Combine everything into a smooth batter.
Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.