🫐 (V)’BAKED’ BLUEBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE CRUMBLE 🍋
Craving for a warm fuzzy crumble but short of time? Try this one made from a MICROWAVE.
Tried and tested.
Simple and Easy.
You can basically use any type of fruits eg the basic apple, berries, banana? etc…
For the blueberry lemon cheesecake filling:
* Handful of blueberries
* 25g of cream cheese
* 20g of greek yogurt
* 10g of ground flaxseed
* 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
* 1 drop of vanilla essence
* Poppy seeds
For the crisp topping:
* 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
* 1 teaspoon of nut butter
* 15g of instant oats
* 5g of rolled oats
* 1 teaspoon of honey
* 1/2 tsp cinnamon
* Mix cheesecake filling ingredients in a small bowl.
* Mix together crisp ingredients.
* Layer the filling in a microwave safe bowl, mug, or ramekin.
* Top with the crisp mixture. Place in the microwave and cook for 1 minutes. Your cheesecake should be firm at the side and jiggly in the middle.
* Cool for 10 min before eating for ooze ooze texture or keep in the freezer for 30 min for a firmer texture. (I choose the latter)