🥞 VEGAN SWEET POTATO TOFU PANCAKE 🥞
Felt like challenging myself today so I made this vegan sweet potato tofu pancake. This requires so much patient making it as the fire must be as low as possible so that my pancake won’t burnt. 🤣
Recipe: (made 7 small pancakes)
– 1 medium sweet potato
– 1 firm tofu
– 1 1/2 tablespoon of wheat flour
– 1/2 egg white (optional)
– 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
– 1/2 teaspoon cumin
How to make?
1. Steam and mashed the sweet potatoes, set aside.
2. Mashed and make sure to squeeze dry the tofu to avoid a mushy pancake texture.
3. Mixed everything with the seasoning. It should create a texture that it not too dry or not too wet. Adjust accordingly using the amount of flour.
4. Create small pancake so that your pancake can be cook thoroughly and crunchy at the exterior.
5. Serve with hummus and sour cream. 😋
SWIPE NEXT TO CHECK OUT THE INTERIOR ———>>>