🍓 WAFFLE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST 🍫
OMGGG!! I dont know where to start. I made this using a freshly bought bun to try out using a waffle maker to make a french toast and indeed it did not disappoint me.. i would do this again as I dont like cleaning up so much mess. 😝
As my bun is freshly bought, after toasted, the waffle was like crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside.. tasted EXACTLY LIKE A DONUT after adding that honey glaze..
Well initially i wanted to call it a healthy 🍩 in my title but i dont wanna mislead anyone. 👀
Anyway you guys definitely have to give this a try!! 💯 it is danggg good..
SWIPE NEXT FOR THE VIDEO AND MY VOICE 🙈 ——>>>
1. Slice the bun across halfway and stuffed your fave fillings.
What I put:
– frozen strawberry 🍓
– a pcs of chocolate
– my leftover maple cream cheese filling (recipe on the previous post)
2. Soak the bun for 5 min, not too long as it is fresh bun, if u soak it too long, it will get soggy and won’t hold.
– 2 fluffy fresh bun
– 1 egg
– 1 drop of vanilla essence
– 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of honey
3.After soaking, remove from the batter and coat with nuts.
4. Make your waffle french toast. You can either compress it for a more crunchy texture or let it be for a fluffy texture. I made both as you can see one is slightly thinner than the other.
5. REMEMBER TO TOP IT UP with more honey 🍯 for that donut feel.. 🤌🤌🤌